- To provide comprehensive understanding of the complexity of the truancy problem to parents, grandparents, and school professionals.
- To empower individuals and families and gain knowledge of accessing services, support systems, and resources in the community.
- Understanding the complexity of the Truancy Program
- Explore psychological problems
- Identify family problems
- Explore effects of domestic violence
- Explore/Identify anger triggers
- Identify scholastic difficulties
- Assistance with accessing services, support systems, and resources in the community
- Inter-organizational collaboration and cooperation
- Emphasis on accountability
- Challenge the ability and willingness of children to attend school